Springfield House Sheltered Housing
Springfield House is a friendly happy home. There are no uniforms or rigid rules, just a homely family feeling, and plenty of good food and happy times
- Care home Conditions cared for:
- Older people generally
- Care period: Longer stay / Short stay and respite / Trial visit
- This home accommodates 22 residents in 18 single and 4 shared rooms (11 en suite).
- It is a converted building with a garden.
- Overnight visitors can usually be accommodated
- Bus stop 200 yards; shop 200 yards; post office 200 yards; town centre 0.5 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s); social centre 1 mile(s)
- Residents may bring their own furniture and choose their room decoration. There is a lot of flexibility about meals. Activities are arranged daily. There are opportunities to pursue hobbies and to help with gardening
- Cost: From £430 pwk.
- Local Authority rates accepted